Thursday, January 14, 2010

Competitors Edge

Weekly Blog by Nationally ranked Bikini Competitor Vanessa Prebyl

Hello to all of my readers!!! I am Vanessa Prebyl and will be writing a weekly blog called the "Competitors Edge". Not only am I a personal trainer, but I am a Bikini Competitor and placed second at Florida Nationals- Battle at the Beach in November 2009. I intend to talk about the things I have learned throughout my competitions and preparations such as; track training, recommended books and videos that have helped me, posing tips, and everything else that you may benefit from. I also plan on answering any questions you may have. Furthermore, I will be ending each weekly blog with an inspirational quote. I feel that quotes are some of the most motivating words and they have helped me get through many tough times.

I look forward to you reading my blog next week. In my next blog, I will be talking about how to spice up your cardio and the methods that have worked well for me and my clients.

"success isn't something that just happens- Success is learned, success is practiced, and then is is shared"- Sparky Anderson.

Much Love,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment