Friday, July 9, 2010

Jessica True Column


Good afternoon ladies (and gents)! This is my first blog for Promoting Women In Bodybuilding Fitness and MMA. THe first column is jsut to introduce myself, where I'm from, where I am and where I'm going. Most of my posts will be about the fitness industry and I hope to keep it interesting for you. Some topics to follow are: competing as a couple, thoughts on sportsmanship and criticism. With that being said, I would lvoe to hear from you.... any thoughts you may ahve, questions or topics that you would like to read about, feel free to contact me at jessmarie01@gmail.com .

So...I'm a Kentucky gal, born and raised, I'm 32 years old. By day I'm an accountant for a non-profit organization and by night, an NPC Bikini competitor. I started out as a Figure competitor ad made the switch to Bikini, it's more suitable for my fram and less stressful on my body. I'm 100% natural and proud of it :-). My career highlights include winning the overall at the 2009 Bluegrass Muscle Classic and placing third out of 15 at Kentucky Muscle. THis year's competitions include GNC Classic, Junior Nationals and the upcoming Kentucky State. I previously followed a version of Dave Palumbo's diet and did zero cardio. Just this week I have started working with someone and am trying a different dieting approach, we'll see how this works for me! I'm excited about having guidance back in my life and not having to map out every little detail on my own. Recently I worked with JC Norton, Musclehead graphcs, to start a portfolio and am looking forward to expanding it.

I would like to thank Jason Adams for allowing me this wonderful opportunity to write about something I love. I will leave you with my favorite quote: "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe.

XOXO Jess Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment